I love this idea which I saw from a blog I follow.
- Best book you’ve read so far in 2017?
I’ve read a lot of books I’ve seriously enjoyed this year but if I have to pick one best it would be The Great Gatsby. It’s just such a brilliant story with really good use of language. I adore it.
- Best sequel you’ve read so far in 2017?
A Dance With Dragons. I am now very impatient for the next installment.
- New release you haven’t read yet but want to?
Once and For All – Sarah Dessen
- Most anticipated release?
Feel Good 101 – Emma Blackery
- Biggest disappointment?
Starstruck – Brenda Hiatt. It sounded really cool but it was pretty badly written and the character was just really annoying and yeah
- Biggest surprise?
Honestly Ben – Bill Konigsberg
- Favourite new author (debut or new to you)
Sylvia Plath. I’ve read Ariel and The Bell Jar this year and loved them
- Newest fictional crush?
I haven’t really got new ones
- Newest favourite character?
Jay Gatsby or Jordan Baker
- Book that made you cry?
The Great Gatsby. I was in a subway in Penzance and I was just a wreck.
- Book that made you happy?
Welcome to Night Vale the Novel
- Favourite book to film adaptation of this year?
A Monster Calls. It was heartbreaking
- Favourite review you’ve written this year?
Book reviews are a thing i need to go back to doing.
- Most beautiful book you’ve bought this year?
Um all of them??
- What books do you need to read by the end of the year?
Again like all of them. But things that are on my reading list, I just need to know what modules I get on to so that I can know my reading list.